Macquarie University, Australia
Macquarie University is set on a 135-acre campus of beautiful and spacious parklands in leafy North Ryde on Sydney's famous north shore. It's close to the action of cosmopolitan Sydney, yet far enough for students to focus on their academic pursuits in a peaceful, supportive environment. The University has 25,000 students including over 4,000 international students. Click here to view their website: http://mq.edu.au/
Macquarie University is the only university in Sydney that guarantees student accommodations. The University offers a range of accommodations, including temporary housing, permanent on and off-campus accommodations and advice on non-university off-campus housing.
Find out what courses are open to study abroad students at Macquarie University:
Macquarie's dates vary slightly from year to year but their 1st semester begins in July and the second semester in late January or early February.
- Tuition: $8500.00 US Dollars
- Accommodations: approx. $8000.00 US Dollars
- Global-Learning Fee [Payable to Molloy] $750.00
- Enrolled in good standing at an American College or University
- Sophomore, junior or first semester senior
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Recommendations from two current instructors from student's home college or university