Macquarie University, Australia
Macquarie University is set on a 135-acre campus of beautiful and spacious parklands in leafy North Ryde on Sydney's famous north shore. It's close to the action of cosmopolitan Sydney, yet far enough for students to focus on their academic pursuits in a peaceful, supportive environment. The University has 25,000 students including over 4,000 international students.
Macquarie University is the only university in Sydney that guarantees student accommodations. The University offers a range of accommodations, including temporary housing, permanent on and off-campus accommodations and advice on non-university off-campus housing.
Get detailed information about accommodations available at Macquarie University.
For information on living in Sydney, Australia. click here.
Find out what courses are open to study abroad students at Macquarie University.
Macquarie's dates vary slightly from year to year. As a guide, classes run as follows:
(includes a two week mid-semester break and end-of-semester exams)
(includes a two week mid-semester break and end-of-semester exams
- Semester 1: TBA
- Semester 2: TBA
Comiing soon: Macquarie University's direct enrollment application form.
- Tuition: TBA
- Accommodations: click here for details
- Global-Learning Fee [Payable to Molloy] TBA
- RT Airfare to Australia: TBA [check current fares or call 1.800.777.0112]
** It is the responsibility of the student to check current currency rates for an accurate cost of tuition, room and meals.
- Enrolled in good standing at an American College or University
- Sophomore, junior or first semester senior
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Recommendations from two current instructors from student's home college or university