London, England 2012
Business and Nursing Students - London England: January 8 - 16, 2012
Here is an exciting opportunity for business and nursing majors. Students will visit World Heritage sites such as the Tower of London and Stonehenge, St. Paul's Cathedral, the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge and Trafalgar Square and spend an exciting night at the London Theatre.
Additionally, each discipline will have an opportunity to separately explore areas of professional interest with their faculty. London is a leading global city, with strengths in the arts, commerce, finance, healthcare and research and development - all contributing to its place as one of the world's largest financial centre outside New York. With its vastly diverse cultures and religions, and with more than 300 languages spoken within its boundaries, you find it as no surprise that London has more international visitors than any other city in the world.
- ECO 315H 01 - Money Banking and Finance
- BUS 350H 01 - Corporate Finance
- Any nursing classes as long as the participant has successfully completed NUR 129, NUR 209, NUR 229 and NUR 239
- BUS 334 01- International Business
- $1,100 for students enrolled in 2 of the above classes (6 credits)
- $1,500 for students enrolled in 1 of the above classes (3 credits)
Contact the Molloy College Office of International Education at 516.323.3950 or visit us in Public Square Room 310.