Galway, Cork and Dublin Ireland
The beauty of Ireland and its warm and friendly people make this program a winner. The primary focus for this Global Learning program is our Speech Pathology and Audiology students. It is designed to offer students the opportunity to enrich their cultural experience, while completing their academic program. While in Cork students will meet with a practicing Speech and Language
Pathologist in a local facility and discuss the evolution of SLP in Ireland. Students will have A meeting at the University of Cork with both students and faculty of the Speech and Audiology Dept. A global perspective of the profession will be introduced with specific emphasis on international growth. In your free time, you will enjoy sightseeing in the cities and countryside of Galway, Cork and Dublin.
Speech language pathology courses:
- SLP 274 - Introduction to Speech Disorders
- SLP 371 - Communication Skills of the Hearing Impaired
- SLP380 - Reading, Language and Psycholinguistics
- SLP 489- Research in Speech-Language Pathology/Audiology
- $1000 Global Learning Fee for students enrolled in two classes listed above.
- $1650 Global Learning Fee for students enrolled in one class listed above.
- Costs include admissions according to the itinerary, breakfast daily at your hotel.
- Round trip airfare, hotel accommodations, sightseeing throughout, all museum