- Adjunct Professor
- Division: Humanities
- Department: Art and Fine Arts
Why I love teaching at Molloy College
Small, friendly campus where faculty and administration is eager to help a newer professor like myself. Students who are engaged and willing to learn new things.
- Fine Art
- Digital Imaging & Animation
- Multimedia Art and Installation
What I am working on
Multimedia book app about the Coney Island of the early 1900's told in children's book Will appeal to all ages, and anyone interested in the history of Coney Island, Brooklyn USA. Book app will have animations and interactive images.
Being in the fine arts field- and engaged in media that crosses over into applied- commercial work, I want to help students to embrace new technology, while understanding the benefits of traditional drawing, painting and three-dimensional work. I want to help students one-on-one to find their path in college-to embrace what will be their life's work.
- Pratt Institute
- Montclair State University, BA
- William Paterson University, MFA
- American Gods - Neil Gaiman
- Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay - Michael Chabon
- Wolf Hall - Hilary Mantel