Honors Program Goals
- To graduate informed and engaged global citizens.
- To value diversity and the wealth of perspectives it brings.
- To develop a historical framework for referencing current global issues.
- To demonstrate an awareness of the cultural, social and political issues both past and past.
- To act individually and collaboratively.
- To explain the interdependence of events from global and local perspectives.
- To demonstrate ongoing leadership skills needed to address issues of global and local concerns.
- To develop an understanding of the liberal arts and sciences as expressions of our culture and experience in the world.
- To develop an understanding of diverse disciplines and their relation to one another.
- To develop socially responsible learners and leaders.