Music Therapy Academic Standards and Requirements
Prospective students are required to:
- Have all official transcripts sent directly from the undergraduate institution's registrar to Molloy College.
- Complete the Molloy College graduate degree program application.
- If the student completed a music degree, the psychology pre-requisites must be completed. Our online package can be accessed by clicking here.
- Without an undergraduate music degree, music prerequisites must be taken (or placement tests passed) in music theory and sight singing, harmony and music history courses.
- Minimum of overall 3.0 undergraduate G.P.A. required. (students with 2.8 - 3.0 may be accepted on a probationary status).
- Submit three letters of recommendation from former college professors and/or professional associates.
- Personal interview and music department audition.
- Immunization records.