Academic Standards and Requirements
Prospective students are required to:
• Have all official transcripts sent directly from the undergraduate institution's registrar to Molloy College.
• Complete the Molloy College Graduate Degree program application.
• If the student completed a music degree, the Psychology pre-requisites must be completed. Our on-line package can be accessed by clicking here.
• Without an undergraduate music degree, Music pre-requisites must be taken (or placement tests passed) in music theory and sight singing, harmony and music history courses.
• Minimum of overall 3.0 undergraduate GPA required. (students with 2.8 - 3.0 may be accepted on a probationary status).
• Submit three letters of recommendation from former college professors and/or professional associates.
• Personal interview and Music Department audition.
• Immunization records.