Molloy Business Leadership Institute
The Molloy Business Leadership Institute will have a multifaceted approach benefiting the students, the Long Island business community and Molloy. The Institute will create a place where Molloy can excel in Leadership outside of the classroom environment. The Institute will act as a gateway for a variety of industries to discuss and reflect on the current leadership and ethical challenges facing our business community and world at large.
- The Leadership Institute will aid in the development of leaders from the Molloy Graduate Business Division into the workforce.
- Students will gain insight into the business world while building their leadership knowledge through speakers, workshops and other events.
- Businesses will benefit from the best and brightest Molloy M.B.A. students working for a semester on company specific projects.
- Boot Camp/programs - for both students and professionals.
- Mentorship program to help students prepare for their future as a leader.
- Industry-specific symposiums (healthcare, technology, financial services)
- Women in Leadership panel discussions / Women-specific workshops
- Publications - Current /relevant topics written by faculty, students, and professionals.
- Website blogs that address current Leadership topics/issues