Students in the inter disciplinary Master's of Nursing/MBA and the MBA Healthcare develop business skills in accounting, economics, and finance to analyze managerial problems in the healthcare environment. The students learn from one another while developing diverse career paths.
Master of Nursing/MBA Nurse manager and nurse executive roles (CNO's) must adapt to changes in the healthcare industry, which require sophisticated business skills.
- Master of Nursing Administration and Informatics (43 credits)
MBA Healthcare Careers in the Healthcare sector such as pharmaceuticals, insurance, organizations, consulting firms, hospitals, and other institutions require the business skills to be a leader in a changing industry.
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare concentration (36 credits)
- Accounting for healthcare professionals
- Economics evaluation in healthcare
- Healthcare finance
- Healthcare organization and delivery
- Healthcare marketing
- Healthcare capstone/strategy