Requirements for admission and matriculation into the Master of Business Administration Program include the following.
• Possess an appropriate Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university. Students who do not have a Bachelor's degree in business must complete the prerequisite courses listed under Programs of Study Leading to Master of Business Administration Degree.
• Submit an official transcript of all undergraduate work and any prior graduate courses taken. Molloy College will accept a maximum of six graduate transfer credits having a grade of "B" or better from another accredited college or university. These credits must have been completed within the last 10 years and must correspond in content to courses offered in Molloy's MBA Program. Foreign documents must be accompanied by a certified English translation and evaluation by WES or GLOBE. Students found to be deficient in the English language may be required to complete a college-sponsored English placement exam prior to the start of their studies.
• Complete the graduate degree program application, including an essay detailing personal academic and professional goals.
• Achieve a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale overall grade point average in undergraduate work or submit Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Students showing promise and having a GPA below 3.0 may be accepted on a probationary status. Completion of six graduate credits in this program with average grades of "B" or better is required to stay in the program.
• Possess basic computer skills related to application software and information processing.
• Submit three letters of recommendation from former college professors and/or professional associates.
• Provide evidence of appropriate business experience.
• Schedule a personal interview with the Program Director and the Graduate Admissions Counselor.
Students will have five years to complete the program.
Provisional Academic Status: Students who have been accepted into the MBA program, but have not fully met the Graduate Admissions criteria, may register for courses and must receive a grade of "B" in the first six (6) credits taken. Re-evaluation for continued matriculated status will follow completion of these courses. Failure to achieve a grade of "B" or better in the first six (6) credits taken will result in either being placed on academic probation or dismissal from the program.