Nursing Post-Master's Certificate Program
Requirements for admission to the Post-Master's Advanced Certificate Programs include:
Master's degree in nursing from a professionally accredited program. Applicants from non-accredited programs may be considered for admission on an individual basis.
- Graduate GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Current New York State license registration certificate
- One year recent clinical experience in specialty area
- Three letters of reference that attest to clinical competency
- A personal interview
- A statement from a Nurse Practitioner and/or physician agreeing that he/she will serve as a clinical preceptor (for NP applicants)
- Evidence of the successful completion of a basic physical assessment course or its C.E. equivalent as a prerequisite to
- Health and professional requirements as determined by the nursing program.
- A completed application