Graduate Degree Programs
Graduate education involves a high level of learning, self-enrichment and the achievement of personal and professional goals. At Molloy College, our nurturing, yet, challenging academic environment will inspire you to expand your knowledge and heighten your skills. We will provide you with innovative courses and engaging field work. We have an expert, diverse faculty who will motive you to reach your full potential as a learner and a leader. You bring your desire to achieve and we will see you to your goals.
Our graduate and post-graduate education provides:
- Challenging curriculum
- Real business world experiences
- Increased analytical skills
- A forum for critical thinking
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills
Our experienced, diverse faculty will make each classroom a lively center of debate and discussion. You will benefit from small class size and the academically challenging, truly supportive environment the faculty creates. You will receive expert guidance on many levels, while they teach you to communicate effectively in the business world.
Molloy College offers a wide range of programs and schedules to accommodate your individual needs. We offer:
- Master's of business administration in accounting
- Master's of business administration in management
- Master's of business administration in personal financial planning
- Master's of business administration in healthcare
- Master's of business administration in marketing
- Master's in criminal justice
- Master's in education
- Master's in nursing
- Master's in music therapy
- Master's in social work
- Master's in speech-language pathology
Internships and field studies are readily available for students who want hands-on experience and we have specially designed graduate programs that facilitate career changes and accommodate the needs of the advanced, or returning student.
Go ahead. Start something. You belong here, because at Molloy College we are educating the next generation of business leaders - and that's just what you are.