ESOL Call For Presenters
Long Island ESOL Conference 2014: Academic Language, Academic Success for English Language Learners
Saturday, May 10 at Molloy College in Rockville Centre, NY from 8 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
Call for Presenters
Proposal Submission Guidelines
- Proposal due date is March 25, 2014
- All workshop sessions for Sessions I and II will be 45 minutes long.
- All 'TESOL Tips Sessions' for Session III are 20 minutes long. The tip should be a short presentation and implementation of a strategy or activity that teachers can employ in their classrooms.
- Each classroom will be equipped with an LCD projector, PC, overhead projector, screen and VCR. There will be no charge to the presenter for this equipment.
- Proposal summary: On a separate page, prepare a typed 250-word description of what you plan to present and your presentation format (interactive workshop, panel, demonstration, TESOL Tips). Include your name and the title of the presentation at the top of the page. Paste it in the field below.
- Presenter's registration fee will be waived for presenters.
- Deadline for submitting your proposals is March 25.
- Notification regarding the acceptance status of your proposal will be emailed on or about April 10.
- Questions about program proposals can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 516.323.3144
- Names will appear in the conference program as you list them below in the proposal you submit.