Education Division Gainful Employment Disclosure
U.S. Department of Education Gainful Employment Disclosure Information: Division of Education Post Master's Certificate Programs
- TESOL PK-12
- Teaching students in childhood education 1-6
- Teaching students in childhood education 7-12
- Teaching students with disabilities in childhood education 1-6
- Teaching students with disabilities in adolescence education 7-12 in the following subject areas: Biology, English, Mathematics, Social Studies, Spanish
- Post-Master's certificate completion rate past 5 years (2007 - 2012) is 32%* (* = the percentage of students who were in the program in 2007 and completed the program by 2012. This number does not reflect students who earned NYS certification during this time.
- Tuition and fees
- Books and supplies. Estimated books and supplies cost $1,420.
- Job placement counseling is available to all students through the Department of Career Services. Employment rate for graduates of this program is 95%.
- Median loan debt incurred is 0