Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment is required at time of registration, unless alternate arrangements have been made with our office for company billing and/or payment through a third-party. Click here for information regarding financial assistance.
Students should register for classes at least one week prior to the start of classes to insure enough time for you to get your confirmation and parking permit. However, you can register up until the day of class. Please note that some of our classes do close out and some of our classes do cancel, so you may be taking a chance of not getting into the course of your choice by waiting.
Five Ways To Register
- Online registration: Register on-line 24/7. You will need a MasterCard or Visa charge card and an email address. Click here for our online registration system.
- In-person: Come to the Continuing Education Office located in Siena Hall, Room 106 during the following office hours: Mondays - Thursdays: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fridays: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- By phone: Call 516.678.5000 ext. 6206 with your MasterCard or Visa number during the times listed above.
- By fax: Click here to download a registration form in PDF, Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Fax the form to 516.256.2233.
- By mail: Click here to download a registration form in PDF, Adobe Acrobat Reader format.Complete the registration form, include your MasterCard or Visa number and mail to:
Division of Continuing Education
1000 Hempstead Avenue
P.O. Box 5002
Rockville Centre, New York, 11571-5002
A confirmation with your campus, building and room assignment, along with directions to the campuses, will be mailed and/or email to you upon receipt of your registration. Sometimes room assignments may not have been made at the time of your registration. If that is the case you will be sent a second notification with the assignment information. Classroom assignments are also posted on the bulletin board in Siena Hall, outside the Office of continuing Education in Room 106, prior to first class.
If a student decides to withdraw from a class prior to the start of classes a full refund will be issued. The exceptions are: R.N. refresher, hemodialysis, BCLS, ACLS. Cancellations must be received at least one working day prior to the start of class. Non-attendance in a class does not constitute an official withdrawal. Please use the contact information listed above under, "Five Ways to Register" to contact the Office of Continuing Education.
If a course is canceled by Molloy College and the student does not wish to transfer to another course, a full refund will be made.