Transition to School Nursing Learning Objectives
NUP-0139: Transition to School Nursing
At the end of this program, the participant will be able to:
1. Identify the role and responsibilities of the School Nurse in the educational setting.
2. Identify the purpose a of the school nurse
3. List the various functions of the school nurse
4. Given a case study: develop an individual health care plan for medically fragile students using the nursing process.
5. Identify the daily routine and responsibilities within the school nursing office.
6. Describe the interview and assessment techniques of the school nurse.
- Registration How to Register