TRiO Program—Student Support Services
The TRiO program is the designation for the federally funded Student Support Services Program at Molloy College. The goal of the TRiO program is to assist eligible students in achieving their educational objective. It represents Molloy's commitment to the attainment of education for all students regardless of race, ethnic background or economic circumstances.
The TRiO program is open to incoming freshmen and transfer students who have academic need(s) and to whom one or more of the following applies:
- Families qualify as low income
- First generation college students
- Have a physical or learning disability
If you meet the above criteria, the TRiO program offers:
- Academic assessments in reading, writing and mathematics
- Academic and career advisement
- Academic support
- Assistance with Financial Aid and financial literacy
- Assistance with Admissions to graduate school
- Career Counseling
You will also benefit from professional mentoring and resources regarding grants, scholarships, volunteer placement and internships. To find out if you qualify for the TRiO program at Molloy College, call 516.323.3282.