Personal Packages and Letter Mailing Procedures
The college's mail room does not carry the many types of supplies as the U.S. Post Office, nor does it keep cash or take credit cards. Therefore, the following links are here to help you purchase postage online.
To calculate postage for packages and large envelopes (not first class mail):
- Fill in all required areas - you can also track your package, purchase insurance, delivery confirmation, etc. here.
- If you use your own box or other than a flat-rate USPS box, you will need to know the dimensions and weight before calculating a price.
- Paying for postage online is usually less expensive than mailing at a postal facility.
Once you have calculated a price, you will be redirected to U.S.P.S. Click-N-Ship.
- You will need to sign up for an account and sign in. You can then proceed to fill all required information, including credit card and print postage (check it carefully for errors). Once you specify the postage has printed correctly your credit card is charged.
- You can then set up a day/time for the mail carrier to pick up your package at your home.
- Attach the label to the package and leave it where you specified when setting up a pickup date.
For first class letters, postage stamps are available for $8.80 in books of 20 at the college book store in the Public Square. There is a collection box on campus located at the north entrance to Kellenberg Hall.