AcE - Academic Enrichment Program
The Molloy College Academic Enrichment program (AcE) prepares you for academic success. It provides you with support in two specific ways. Remediation is available when you are below a "C" average in your major course of study and supplemental help is provided when you are passing a course, but require reinforcement or clarification in particular aspects of the course work. The AcE pogram will assist you - free of charge - in achieving your academic potential in mathematics, science and modern languages. Assistance in other disciplines is provided according to your individual eligibility.
You can also join the AcE program as an academic tutor. You will be compensated for assisting other students who are having difficulty with their coursework. You can create your own tutoring schedule, reinforce your own understanding of the material, enhance your communication and social skills and further develop your planning, organizational and managerial skills.
Assistance and support are provided in a nurturing environment, founded in the belief that you can reach your full academic potential at Molloy College. We are easily accessible to every student with a need for academic encouragement and support. We will match you with a tutor trained to help you succeed. Our tutors are:
- Professionals, active or semi-retired teachers or professional certified in the field in which they tutor
- Graduates, who have their graduate/undergraduate degree
- Molloy College peers (students knowledgeable in the subject area)
- For tutors: The last day to register for tutor assistance has passed. Applications for such assistance are closed.
- The last day to register for tutor assistance has passed. Applications for such assistance are closed.
Academics By The Numbers
Students earned 128 certifications
via our dual certification programs
Student retention rate
among the nation's highest rate
of our education students earned their
NYS teaching certification
their degree last year