All requests for event setups, housekeeping and maintenance issues MUST be submitted through the online work order system. We will only accept work orders submitted through our online system. Please be advised that there will be a new work order system coming soon. Check back for details.
When scheduling events on campus, please adhere to the following lead time for setup needs:
- Small events with a basic room set-up: Submit your work order at least one week in advance of the event
- Large events that require special needs: Submit your work order at least two weeks in advance
- Make sure you submit only one work order per event set-up request
- You may attach a .pdf or word document to your work order, such as room diagrams or set-up details
- List all event details listed in the description
If you have difficulty using the system, call, email or chat online with Maintenance Direct. Customer support is available 24/7 and we are happy to walk you through the process. Call 1.877.868.DUDE (3833) or the facilities office at 516.323.3061 during regular business hours.
All work orders for the Residence Hall must be submitted to the Coordinator of Residence Life, Cristen Naud.
Please note: If you have a housekeeping or maintenance issue that needs to be addressed on the weekend, call Public Safety at 516.323.3500. They will notify our maintenance/housekeeping department to dispatch personnel to accommodate your request.
Please be advised that there will be a new work order system coming soon. Check back for details.
The new work order system is here. Please go to: https://help.molloy.edu.