Facilities and Maintenance
We are responsible for ensuring that the planning, design, construction, operation and maintenance of all the College facilities and grounds support the academic, research and administrative functions of the College. Additionally, we are responsible for the construction management of renovations and new facilities.
We are committed to:
- Promote and foster quality customer service that meets the needs of our diverse campus community
- Control and maintain building environments, providing a safe and healthy campus for the entire community
- Plan and develop campus facilities and grounds through an integrated program of renovations, alterations, new construction and maintenance support
- Continue to develop, evaluate and administer criteria and standards for the design, construction and aesthetic improvement of all campus facilities and grounds
- Provide support to all campus events and ceremonies
- Support the college's energy and environmental initiatives
The facilities department consists of dedicated, skilled, professional employees trained in every trade required for the maintenance, repair and renovation of campus facilities. Services offered range from grounds maintenance to event support to custodial services to HVAC, project planning, design and construction.
The New Work Order System is here. Please go to: https://help.molloy.edu