Lost and Found
Many items are lost and found throughout the campus. We ask that any items found be described in an email to Keith Redo at firstname.lastname@example.org for posting here. Please do not send mass netmail blasts.
Items lost or found
- Lost: Rain coat. Possibly left in the computer lab on the second floor of Wilbur or Kellenberg 002. If found, please contact Elizabeth Simpson at email@example.com.
- Lost: USB black flash drive. In W019. If found, please call 516.795.5174.
- Lost: Red, Aldo change purse in the Wilbur Hall bathroom. If found, please call 516.784.8946.
- Lost: Music: An Appreciation, Brief Edition 8th Edition textbook in Music Insight class in Public Square in room 060.If found, please contact Stephanie Viegas and my cell phone number is 917.592.0250.
- Lost: Black North Face backpack. Lost possibly in the Public Square or the basement of Casey. If found, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lost: One black fitbit. Most likely in the Public Square. If found please email Kelsey Alvarez at email@example.com.
- Lost: 64 ounce hydroflask in W 127. If found, please call 516.784.8946.
- Lost: Student ID. Lost in either in PS 60, Hayes theatre or Siena 107. 301.302.6026 text number - if found.
- Lost: Cell Phone. Most likely in Casey 219. If found, please call Joan at 323.3658.
- Lost: Gold leaf eearing with pearl - most likely in the Public Square at the Gala. If found please contact, Emelie Sair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lost: USB connector cable for a remotely controlled presentation device. Possibly left in K006 on or about 11/30. Also, a flash drive was left in the classroom as well. If either are found, please contact Sister Rita at email@example.com.