Lost and Found
Many items are lost and found throughout the campus. We ask that any items found be described in an email to Keith Redo at firstname.lastname@example.org for posting here. Please do not send mass netmail blasts.
Items lost or found
- Lost: HP financial calculator. Second floor, Public Square. If found, please call 347.328.3045.
- Lost: Volkswagen car keys. Please return to room K06/K106 or call Emily Anachlowar 504.289.7770 or leave in my box in K101.
- Found: Macbook charger in a classroom. If it is yours, please contact 917.921.1871.
- Lost: Purple/silver flash drive (with Molloy Handbook written on it). Second floor Public Square. If found, please email email@example.com.
- Lost: Black flashdrive attached to red Molloy College lanyard. Possibly lost in the Public Square. If found, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lost: North Babylon class ring. If found please email email@example.com.
- Lost: Two silver rings with green stones in the upstairs Kellenburg bathroom. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if found.
- Lost: Reading glasses and contact lens case. Most likely left in the JET Library.
Report a lost or found item