Health And Accident Insurance

If you are a full-time undergraduate student, you are required to carry health and accident insurance. This once-a-year fee is charged in the fall semester. If you are currently covered by another policy, the Molloy insurance may be waived. Waivers may be completed online by logging into the Lion's Den at Fall waiver submissions must be submittted by October 1.

If you are a new, spring full-time undergraduate student or if you were part-time in the fall semester and full-time in the spring semester, you will be charged for health and accident insurance on a partial-fee basis. This insurance may also be waived in the same manner. For new spring students only, the waiver forms must be completed and submitted to the Office of the Bursar by February 1. Forms submitted after February 1 will not be processed. To see the current health and accident insurance rates, please click here.

Important: Health and accident insurance must be waived each year. By submitting this waiver form, you represent that all the information entered is true, complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge and that you understand any false statements may result in disciplimary proceedings.

Please refer to the student insurance for Molloy College page for complete details regarding the coverage, benefits, claims, limits and exclusions.

Contact Us

Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note!

Of course, feel free to Contact Us.

Debra O'Connor
Director of Student Financial Services
1000 Hempstead Avenue Wilbur Arts Center, Room W225 Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002