Offices that have not participated in the records management program before should contact the Archivist to become familiar with the program and services available before transferring records.
Records can be transferred throughout the calendar year. There are two steps to transferring records:
- Physically packing files following the instructions provided in the Transfer Guidelines (PDF).
- Completing an inventory and Records Transfer Form (excel).
To recall records from inactive storage email Lwoo@molloy.edu. Regular records requests require a minimum of 24 hours to process. Your email must include the following information:
- Who the records are being released to, with contact information.
- When the records are needed.
- What records are requested - box number, department or office name, file label or description.
You will receive an email confirmation of your request with an expected availability date and time.