The Partner Project
To end the silence associated with relationship violence through education, training and responsible action.
The Partner Project was created to foster relationships built on respect, patience, dignity, and maturity. We work to provide resources and tools designed to enable victims of relationship violence to enact positive change in their lives.
Our efforts will nurture healthy relationships that are supportive of personal growth and safety, and we will help victims to live purpose-filled lives with wide-reaching opportunities for personal success.
Stay connected on social media
Upcoming events for the spring 2014 semester
- Speaker -Ted Bunch, Activist, Educator, Co-Founder, A Call to Men - January 29, 2014 5 - 7 p.m. at the Madison Theatre
Click for more information.
- Red Flag Campaign - In conjunction with The Siena Women's Center
- Week of March 24, 2014 begins the campaign
- Week of Mar 31-April 3, 2014 all the red flags are displayed, and actual posters are put up on campus
- Take Back the Night - April 4, 2014 -in conjunction with MSNA, Woman's Trafficking Club, and The Siena Women's Center
- Our event has been registered with Take Back the Night. Molloy's event name is Take Back the Night: Together as one