Special event on Horseshoe Crabs at Molloy College
On Thursday May 30, the Biology, Chemistry and Environmental Studies department of Molloy College will host a special event on Horseshoe Crabs. This event will be highlighted by the premiere of a National Geographic Wild special: "Dino Crabs: 445 Million years in the making!: Life History and Scientific Research on these Ancient Mariners. Following the viewing of the special will be a panel presentation moderated by Dr. John Tanacredi, director of CEECOM (Center for Estuarine, Environmental and Coastal Oceans Monitoring), involving himself and several of the other scientists highlighted in the show.
- Free and open to the public
- Event date and time: Thursday, May 30 from 9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- A light breakfast will be served as well
- Meet several of the scientists in the show that will be airing on Nat Geo Wild
- Location: Madison Theater at Molloy College 1000 Hempstead Ave Rockville Centre, NY 11571
- Directions to Molloy College
- For more information call Dr. Chris Massone at 516-678-5000 ext. 6790, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org