Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with Molloy College
Congratulations to Molloy College for taking first place for a college marching unit for the second year in a row.
“Be a part of the oldest, biggest and best parade in the world.”
The New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade is on Monday, March 17, 2014
Come join Molloy College as we begin the day with a traditional Irish breakfast at Slattery’s Midtown Pub located on 36 Street, followed by the annual march up Fifth Avenue.
- The cost is $20 per person for breakfast
- Free bus service will leave from the Molloy Campus promptly at 9:30 a.m.
- R.S.V.P. by March 7, 2014
- Bus seats are limited so reserve now
"The Parade that Cares and Shares"
The RVC St. Patrick's Day Parade is on Saturday, March 22, 2014
Come and walk with us to support and represent Molloy College in your own hometown.
- March and show your pride
- Line up at 11:30 a.m. (Parking Lot 12, on the corner of Sunrise Highway and Long Beach Road)