Office of International Education
All assistantships are available for September 9, 2015. Positions are 10 hours per week for 15 weeks. Recipients receive three (3) graduate credits a semester and a $500 stipend at the completion of the assistantship. Graduate Assistants must be enrolled in at least six (6) graduate credits to qualify. Positions will be filled as complete packets (application, resume and two references) are received in the Human Resources Office. Positions may be eliminated if not filled in a timely fashion and/or if budget has been expended. Please apply in the Human Resources Office, first floor, Kellenberg Hall 112, by August 1, 2015.
Department: Office of International Education
Supervisor: Kathy Reba
Position title: Graduate Assistant
Seeking a graduate business student (preferably accounting) to assist in accounting procedures in the Office of International Education. Duties would revolve around accounting.
1. Process deposits and create a departmental deposit analysis
2. Submit deposits to the Bursar's Office
3. Reconcile Jenzabar to internal Global Learning deposit analysis
4. Create all payment authorizations for all bills relating to Global Learning trips
5. Create Excel Spreadsheets with payments, payment authorizations and reconciliations
6. Calculate percentage change on income, expenses, and the number of students traveling.
Knowledge of Excel and all Microsoft applications
Hours: Flexible 10 hours