Nursing - Graduate Research Assistant
All assistantships are available for September 5, 2014. Positions are 10 hours per week for 15 weeks. Recipients receive three (3) graduate credits a semester and a $500 stipend at the completion of the assistantship. Graduate Assistants must be enrolled in at least six (6) graduate credits to qualify. Positions will be filled as complete packets (application, resume and two references) are received in the Human Resources Office. Positions may be eliminated if not filled in a timely fashion and/or if budget has been expended. Please apply in the Human Resources Office, first floor, Kellenberg Hall 112, by August 1, 2014.
Supervisor: Dr. Debra R. Hanna
Position title: Graduate Research Assistant
1. Assist with data entry into SPSS program
2. Conduct literature searches and literature retrieval
3. Assist with clerical aspects of manuscript preparation and grant proposal preparation
4. Type references according to APA format for publications
5. Assist Dr. Hanna with data cleaning processes
6. Assist with transcription of qualitative interviews according to the specifications provided by Dr. Hanna
1. Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint; (Excel preferred but not required)
2. SPSS; Nvivo preferred
3. Ability to follow directions
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality about information contained in research materials.