Division of Education
All assistantships are available for September 9, 2016. Positions are 10 hours per week for 15 weeks. Recipients receive three (3) graduate credits a semester and a $500 stipend at the completion of the assistantship. Graduate Assistants must be enrolled in at least six (6) graduate credits to qualify. Positions will be filled as complete packets (application, resume and two references) are received in the Human Resources Office. Positions may be eliminated if not filled in a timely fashion and/or if budget has been expended. Please apply in the Human Resources Office, first floor, Kellenberg Hall 112, by August 1, 2016.
Department: Division of Education
Supervisor: Dr. Maureen Walsh
Position title: Graduate Assistant
1. Engage in internet research for department projects and publications.
2. Prepare flyers and information projects.
3. Manage and update files, both electronic and hard copy.
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task .
3. Advanced computer skills.
4. Cooperative attitude toward faculty and teacher candidates.