Careers at Molloy
At Molloy College we strive to educate highly effective leaders who are critical thinkers and compassionate people. Our team is comprised of dynamic Faculty, Administrators and Staff who are truly devoted to our students, and to their educational and social experiences. Based in the Dominican traditions of community, service, study and spirituality Molloy is a supportive environment and a great place to build a career.
- Assistant director of facilities
- Custodian, Part-Time
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Nursing Lab Instructor, Part-Time
- Public safety officer
- Assistant professor of health care management
- Assistant professor of music therapy
- Assistant professor of nursing
- Full-time, tenure-track business faculty position in management science/quantitative analysis
- Full-time, tenure-track business faculty position in finance
- Full-time, tenure-track business faculty position in accounting
Adjunct Faculty positions
- Division of nursing
- Digital communications instructor
- Auxiliary business faculty position in quantitative analysis
- Part-Time Auxiliary/Adjunct Position: Marketing
- Part-Time Auxiliary/Adjunct Position: Finance
- Part-Time Auxiliary/Adjunct Position: Accounting
- Part-Time Auxiliary/Adjunct Position: Economics
- For information on graduate assistantships, please click here.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Molloy College seeks candidates who can affirm and contribute to its mission. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Molloy By the numbers
Money magazine's L.I. "best value"
comprehensive degree-granting institution
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Our tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of seniors participate in a co-op, practicum
clinical assignment or internship