Careers at Molloy
At Molloy College we strive to educate highly effective leaders who are critical thinkers and compassionate people. Our team is comprised of dynamic Faculty, Administrators and Staff who are truly devoted to our students, and to their educational and social experiences. Based in the Dominican traditions of community, service, study and spirituality Molloy is a supportive environment and a great place to build a career.
- Director of Bursar
- Assistant Director of Human Resources for Talent and Communications
- Administrative Assistant, P/T in History
- Administrative Assistant, P/T in Clinical Mental Health
- Technology Specialist
- Assistant professor of accounting
- Assistant professor of health care management
- Assistant professor of music therapy
- Assistant professor of nursing
- Assistant professor of TESOL education
Adjunct Faculty Positions
- American Sign Language
- Division of nursing
- ESL adjunct instructor
- ESL adjunct instructor/program coordinator
- French adjunct
- Digital communications instructor
- Chemistry adjunct
- For information on graduate assistantships, please click here.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Molloy College seeks candidates who can affirm and contribute to its mission. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Molloy By the numbers
Money magazine's L.I. "best value"
comprehensive degree-granting institution
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Our tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of seniors participate in a co-op, practicum
clinical assignment or internship