Careers at Molloy
At Molloy College we strive to educate highly effective leaders who are critical thinkers and compassionate people. Our team is comprised of dynamic Faculty, Administrators and Staff who are truly devoted to our students, and to their educational and social experiences. Based in the Dominican traditions of community, service, study and spirituality Molloy is a supportive environment and a great place to build a career.
- Executive Assistant
- Assistant Director of Athletics
- Director of Student Financial Services
- Accountant/Budget Analyst
- Assistant Director of Student Financial Services
- Nursing laboratory instructor
- Associate dean of non-traditional programs
- Vice President for mission and ministry
- Office Assistant
- Assistant Director of Human Resources for Talent and Communication
- Chairperson of theatre arts
- Assistant professor of accounting
- Assistant professor of health care management
- Assistant professor of music therapy
- Assistant professor of nursing
- Assistant professor of TESOL education
- Assistant professor of speech-language pathology
Adjunct Faculty Positions
- Division of nursing
- Modern languages
- TESOL education
- Digital communications instructor
- Adjunct PR and public speaking instructor
- For information on graduate assistantships, please click here.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Molloy College seeks candidates who can affirm and contribute to its mission. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Molloy By the numbers
Money magazine's L.I. "best value"
comprehensive degree-granting institution
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Our tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of seniors participate in a co-op, practicum
clinical assignment or internship