Careers at Molloy
At Molloy College we strive to educate highly effective leaders who are critical thinkers and compassionate people. Our team is comprised of dynamic Faculty, Administrators and Staff who are truly devoted to our students, and to their educational and social experiences. Based in the Dominican traditions of community, service, study and spirituality Molloy is a supportive environment and a great place to build a career.
- Administrative Assistant, Division of Business
- Collection/Student Accounts Representative
- Recruitment and Retention Specialist
- Public Safety Officer
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Assistant Professor of Economics
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Educational Leadership (Ed.D)
- Assistant Professor English Education/Literacy
- Assistant professor of music therapy
- Assistant Professor of Nursing, Adult-Gerontology
- Full-time Tenure Track Faculty Position in Management
- Respiratory Care - Faculty Position
Adjunct Faculty positions
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling Part-Time Professor
- Division of nursing
- Entrepreneurship Professor and Club Advisor
- Adjunct Accounting Professor
- Adjunct Management and Economics Professor
- For information on graduate assistantships, please click here.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Molloy College seeks candidates who can affirm and contribute to its mission. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Molloy By the numbers
Money magazine's L.I. "best value"
comprehensive degree-granting institution
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Our tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of seniors participate in a co-op, practicum
clinical assignment or internship