Faculty Research Development
All assistantships are available for September 5, 2013. Positions are 10 hours per week for 15 weeks. Recipients receive three (3) graduate credits a semester and a $500 stipend at the completion of the assistantship. Graduate Assistants must be enrolled in at least six (6) graduate credits to qualify. Positions will be filled as complete packets (application, resume and two references) are received in the Human Resources Office. Positions may be eliminated if not filled in a timely fashion and/or if budget has been expended. Please apply in the Human Resources Office, first floor, Kellenberg Hall, by August 1, 2013
Department: Faculty Research Development
Supervisor: Stella Manne, Director
Position title: Graduate Research Assistant
• Research various grant agencies to ascertain submission criteria.
• Prepare and submit research proposals to external funding sources including budgets and references.
• Engage in planning and organizing literature searches.
• Data entry and analysis.
• Prepare Power Point presentations.
• Web site development.
• Provide assistance for event planning.
• The ability to work independently.
• Computer literacy and demonstrated knowledge of standard software packages (Power Point, Excel, End Nte).
• Experience in web design.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Ability to comprehend detailed instructions regarding application preparation.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet inflexible deadlines.