Assistant Professor of Science Education
The Division of Education seeks to hire mid-career faculty for the position of Assistant Professor of Science Education (Elementary and Secondary).
Duties and Responsibilities:
In addition to providing excellent teaching, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Student recruitment to the college in areas of mathematics and science education
- Student advisement
- Committee work at Division, program, and College-wide levels
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- Ed.D. or Ph.D. in content area preferred. Consideration given to candidates pursuing doctoral studies.
- Valid New York State teaching certification
- Teaching experience in Science at elementary or secondary levels
- Evidence of research and scholarly publication
Please e-mail letter of application and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com or mail to:
Office of Human Resources
P.O. Box 5002
1000 Hempstead Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11571
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.