Careers at Molloy
At Molloy College we strive to educate highly effective leaders who are critical thinkers and compassionate people. Our team is comprised of dynamic Faculty, Administrators and Staff who are truly devoted to our students, and to their educational and social experiences. Based in the Dominican traditions of community, service, study and spirituality Molloy is a supportive environment and a great place to build a career.
Staff and Administrative Positions
- Accounting Assistant
- Application Developer
- Director of Paralegal Studies Program
- Instructional Designer
- Music Therapist
- Perkins Loan Coordinator/Financial Aid Assistant
- Residence Hall Director
- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Business
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics Education
- Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Assistant Professor of Science Education
- Assistant Professor of Speech-Language Pathology
- Associate Professor of Nursing
Adjunct Faculty Positions
For information on Graduate Assistantships, click here.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Molloy College seeks candidates who can affirm and contribute to its mission. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Molloy By the numbers
Money magazine's L.I. "best value"
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Our tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of seniors participate in a co-op, practicum
clinical assignment or internship