Careers at Molloy
At Molloy College we strive to educate highly effective leaders who are critical thinkers and compassionate people. Our team is comprised of dynamic Faculty, Administrators and Staff who are truly devoted to our students, and to their educational and social experiences. Based in the Dominican traditions of community, service, study and spirituality Molloy is a supportive environment and a great place to build a career.
- Accounting Manager
- Assistant Director of Public Safety
- Deputy Controller
- Director of Career Development Center
- Network Support Technician
- Office Assistant - Biology, Chemistry, and Environmental Studies
- Public Safety Officer
- Student Health Services Nurse
- Switchboard Operator/Office Assistant
- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Business - Healthcare Management
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics Education
- Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Assistant Professor of Science Education
- Assistant Professor of Speech-Language Pathology
- Assistant Professor of Theology and Religious Studies
Adjunct Faculty Positions
- For information on Graduate Assistantships, click here.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Molloy College seeks candidates who can affirm and contribute to its mission. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Molloy By the numbers
Money magazine's L.I. "best value"
comprehensive degree-granting institution
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Our tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of seniors participate in a co-op, practicum
clinical assignment or internship